Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Reflection



NARCONON REFLECTION


Here is a Narconon reflection – written by someone who was abusing alcohol – but written for anyone who is abusing any drug. Whether it is oycontin, adderal, heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine or any drug of abuse, the Narconon program is here to help you.


“Today in class I learned that pinpointing my problem and releasing my energy on it – I can let the thought pass. I think a problem is a kind of blemish to my well being and healthy life style – a blemish that can vanish with the right medicine. The medicine is how I handle situations – and I can handle them the right way from now on from what I have learned.

The medicine is also in my action and thoughts. I will use my mind and strength to touch and get what I want. It is my choice, now that I know right from wrong.

I am a stronger individual today.

This can also apply to unhealthy relationships, friendships and disagreements.

I believe that sometimes it is just better to let things go and avoid trouble in my life.”

Simple realizations like this can take the course of someone’s life and move it in a different direction.

Narconon is the New Life Drug Treatment Program
877-413-3073

No comments: