Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Freedom

 

NARCONON SUCCESS

Here is a Narconon success story of someone on the road to truth and freedom from addiction. Though not always easily traveled, the destination is more than most could ever dream of. Whether a person has abused

methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine or cocaine, the Narconon road leads out of misery and suffering and into a new life.

“I am aware that I can be in control of me, but I’ve never done it in the way I need to – which is to leave the drugs behind.

I can identify my problems, but in the past I could not find any solution. That is why I come everyday and do my work at Narconon. I am learning how to “think outside of the box” and be the problem solver. It is personally very rewarding.

I will continue to look for my solutions as I move through this program. Since I am enjoying this experience any drama around me doesn’t interest or affect me.

Time flies when you are enjoying what you are doing!”

Narconon is the New Life Program 877-413-3073

No comments: