Friday, March 20, 2009

Listening

 

NARCONON SUCCESS STORY

Here is another Narconon Success Story. As a student goes through the Narconon program he learns to face life and through this process there are realizations about life. Each realization about life is well earned.

“Being open to listening and following another is not enough. I found that when I drop humorous actions and am more sincere I am able to communicate better.

Not having openness and listening with sincerity in earnest; is I believe a characteristic I have when I’m an active addict.

Openness, listening and following with true sincerely is where I need to be to live a life that others would like to share. I also understand that because I always had “my agenda” (drug related)

that I always set a course to get where I wanted to be and although I heard, to a point, what others said, I never gave the communication a chance.

Listening and making myself truly open to another’s ideas, thoughts or feelings will hopefully reconnect me to people and a better way of life – one where I enjoy people.”

Life is more enjoyable with the Narconon New Life Program. Whether a person is abusing crack cocaine, heroin, pot, Oxycontin or methamphetamine the Narconon program brings them to the same point – A New Life.

877-413-3073 www.drugsno.com

1 comment:

Legion said...

That's insane. The notoriously criminal Scientology corporation's fake "drug treatment" fraud they call "NarCONon" not only does not work, the freakishly bizarre quack medical frauds the insane kooks use that were dreamed up by their drug-addled conman messiah L. Ron Hubbard can be DEADLY.

Scientology's "NarCONon" fraud uses L. Ron Hubbard's freakish "Purification Rundown" noti0ons which include toxic levels of niacine and insane flying saucer kook reading, all of which is very debilitative and leaves drug and alcohol addicts not only still addicted but something near $20,000 in debt to the criminal enterprise.

http://www.crackpots.org/

Anyone stupid enough to give these insane criminals their money still does not deserve to have Scientology rook and swindle them with their "NarCONon" fraud.

But don't take my work for the criminal enterprise's word for anything. Do your own homework and look at the miracle claims made by the Scientology crooks, then look at what medical doctors say about this criminal scam.