Monday, March 23, 2009

Realization about Problems

 

NARCONON SUCCESS STORY

REALIZATION ABOUT PROBLEMS

Here is a Narconon student success story. It is not always easy to face where one has been in the past – but it is the only way to ensure that the future can be bright. The Narconon drug treatment program helps students to learn from their mistakes without feeling bad. This does not come without effort, but the results are more than most of our students ever imagined possible. Here is the success story:

“Although I’m frustrated that some of my realizations seems to be negative and point out what I’ve done wrong, I’m happy in a strange way that I’ve made myself painfully aware of my actions and that they are truly NOW a positive reminder and new point of my learning process. It is solid support on how I DO NOT want to interact.

I will now remember it is OK and helpful. Also there are so many more things and people I truly want to connect to in depth. It is my choice and totally in my control.”

Whether a person has abused alcohol, heroin, methamphetamine cocaine or pot

, the road to recovery always involves learning why things went wrong and how to ensure that they go right from now on.

Narconon is the New Life Program 877-413-3073

1 comment:

Legion said...

That's insane. The notoriously criminal Scientology corporation's fake "drug treatment" fraud they call "NarCONon" not only does not work, the freakishly bizarre quack medical frauds the insane kooks use that were dreamed up by their drug-addled conman messiah L. Ron Hubbard can be DEADLY.

Scientology's "NarCONon" fraud uses L. Ron Hubbard's freakish "Purification Rundown" noti0ons which include toxic levels of niacine and insane flying saucer kook reading, all of which is very debilitative and leaves drug and alcohol addicts not only still addicted but something near $20,000 in debt to the criminal enterprise.

http://www.crackpots.org/

Anyone stupid enough to give these insane criminals their money still does not deserve to have Scientology rook and swindle them with their "NarCONon" fraud.

But don't take my work for the criminal enterprise's word for anything. Do your own homework and look at the miracle claims made by the Scientology crooks, then look at what medical doctors say about this criminal scam.