Friday, December 5, 2008

Favorite Season

SUCCESS FROM A NARCONON STUDENT



Here is a success story today from one of our Narconon student, currently on the program.



“When I was using I never noticed the details or what others needed from me and I constantly disobeyed rules and regulations as well as disregarded anything but the drugs. I lost myself and everything I had. Now I see that by following simple rules, having respect for myself and others, being more perceptive and more detail oriented, I can have everything if I simply maintain my sobriety and the success I am making every minute of the day.



When noticing the sunset reflecting off the fall leaves, which is my favorite season, I saw the beauty in the sunset. For so long while I used I never paid attention to the beauty of mother- nature and never appreciated anything. Now that I am seeing these things I see that I didn’t believe in my heart I deserved it. But I do and I see that. I deserve everything I have wanted and want back.”



You can have wins like these too. Narconon helps those with heroin, methamphetamine, crack cocaine, marijuana prescription medication and all drugs of abuse.



Call 877-413-3073 We are the New Life Program

drugsno.com, drugsno.com/addiction.htm, drugsno.com/identify_abuse.htm

1 comment:

Legion said...

That's insane! This "NarCONon" fraud not only does not work, it is actually the violently insane Scientology crime syndicate trying to rook and swindle money from drug and alcohol addicts, people who don't know that it's actually the notorious Scientology crime syndicate.

Scientology's "NarCONon" fraud doesn't work, it employs a DEADLY quack medical scam dreamed up by L. Ron Hubbard, the crime syndicate's drug-addled conman messiah who had zero medical background and was constantly stoned on what he called "pinks and greys."

The crime syndicate's "Purification Rundown" which Scientology subjects its victims to in their "NarCONon" fraud employs toxic amounts of niacine and oil which damages the kidney and the liber and has resulted in DEATHS among Scientology customers.

Worse, the crime syndicate's "success rate" is around 6% according to the New Mexico studies conducted this year. That's LESS than the placebo success rate of 11%. That's right, the insane Scientology criminals' "NarCONon" fraud is less successful than doing nothing.

http://www.crackpots.org/

That web site covers these criminal's quack medical fraud they call "NarCONon." DXon't believe what these criminals say and certainly don't take my word for it. Do your hjomework and research what these crooks do and who they are and find out for yourself.