Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy to be alive!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!



“As someone who has been high at many past holidays I want to say the following – I am happy to be alive and this Christmas when I see my family I plan to enjoy the people and the places I am connected to. Because of this, I do not feel the need to drink or do drugs for fear that it would cloud the clear vision I am gaining. Vision is being used here in the spiritual sense. Not just this holiday, but forever and always for the rest of my life.”





Most people would not believe that drug treatment is the place to spend the holidays or that it could be a place from which such joy and hope could come but is true as evidenced by the many wins that we have each and every day here at Narconon.



Let success, happiness and joy replace the cocaine, methamphetamine and pot.



Narconon is the New Life Program 877-413-3073

NARCONON

No comments: