Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Patience

Narconon Success





“I realized how far I have come in only 10 weeks. I’m able to work through intense emotions that I always just swept under the rug. When I first came into the program I was so hateful with tons of aggression and many nervous habits. I couldn’t even make it 10 minutes without upset. Now I can make it through anything.



I have learned patience I though I’d never find within myself and an attitude I thought drugs shattered almost 10 years ago. I’ve learned how to love again, myself and others and I found the smile I lost as a little girl. The pain I’ve felt for so long has been handled now and I’m no longer afraid.



I feel like I can conquer the world. I’m actually excited for the next obstacle that I may face because I have the tools to handle it.”



This is one of many successes, just today. Whether it is methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, we can address it. 877-413-3073





(This is a genuine Narconon story)

1-877-413-3073

NARCONON

No comments: