Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Holidays from Narconon!

NARCONON SUCCESS STORY











Happy Holidays from Narconon! Here is a little joy to put in your stocking and to pass to others who might need it. For those who are feeling blue – have hope. These are the stories of people whose lives had been devastated by heroin, cocaine and Oxycontin.









“On this course I cam to the realization that I have control over my own destiny. I can look and find something in my life such as a new job or family.”



________________________________________



It was like I was in an airplane climbing above the thick gray storm clouds. I began to see myself and my choices and my surroundings from a new perspective. I had abundant realizations about my environment and self control. Once I realized some very important mistakes I was making, my attitude changed over night. No longer was acting or feeling silly. I saw my present space, time and problems in the large scheme of things. I know I’m on my way to discovering some very important things about my past choices and most definitely about my future choices in regards to what I can actually consider important in my life.



_________________________________________



I realized that not only do I exist, but objects around me exist and I can touch them. I have felt alive since sauna and now I realize that there are things that exist besides me. These things exist to such a high level that those objects around me fit together to form the larger physical universe around me. I realized I am not merely a living entity that is separate from my surroundings, but rather an actual part of my environment.





877-413-3073 - New Life Program

NARCONON

No comments: