Thursday, December 18, 2008

Eye of the Storm

Narconon Success Story



In the eye of the storm there is stillness. Chaos surrounds me on all sides and the sound of whipping winds invades my ear canals and shakes the drums deep into my body. Fear is the last thing on my mind. There is a calmness that sits inside me, knowing that for now, I am safe.



A question resonates from the inside out….will I remain here or will this storm shift and swallow my spirit into this mess that is worldly? My mind yells to my body to hold tight and hold steady. This is the safest place you can be. This is where you want to be and this is where you shall remain. Do not allow your eyes to wander and grow weary with what surrounds you. Live from inside yourself and out and you will defy the odds.



I am as pure and calm as the eye of this storm. I do not sway – I sustain.





This is a Narconon success as only a genuine Narconon can produce.



Whether it is methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin or pot – these successes are available –Narconon the New Life Program

1-877-413-3073

NARCONON

No comments: