Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Rebuilding

Here is another success story from a Narconon of Georgia student. The success story bodes well for the future of this student in 2009.



“It is essential to be aware of what you can have from your environment that serves your benefit. It is also crucial to be aware of distractions and counter productive things in y our environment. Interact embrace and obtain things that you need and that promoted wellness within. Ignore of the worldly things and people who seek to deviate wellness and promote more negative than positives.



Rebuilding my world is easy. I choose to interact with things that serve me well. Symbiotic relationships are necessary for progress. I dispense of poisons and have success.



I have good things so I allow them to remain in place as long as they stay good.”



This could be the success story of anyone – whether it be a heroin, cocaine, or Oxycontin user. Narconon success carries on. 877-413-3073

NARCONON

No comments: