Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Obstacles

Here is another Narconon success. I hope that it makes it way to someone who needs some hope – The hope we give is real.



“Life throws many obstacles at you. There is always a way around or though those obstacles. One always has a choice. One should assess the situation, analyze the best way to get through it and then choose the appropriate course of action that best benefits himself and his environment.



If I am offered a drug, I can accept or decline. The obstacle is the drug, the choices are simple, but the course of action is much more complex.



If I decline, I maintain a body and mind of sound quality or even strengthen it. Also the environment and those in it can stay the same or hopefully I can affect them and that environment positively. By saying “no”, some might see the error in their ways and the environment has one less affected subject. Any progress no matter if slight or large is progress. The potential is the point here. In the process of declining to use the potential for positive growth in me, those around me and the environment is greater.”



Narconon is the New life program and we have successes like this every day. Whether it is heroin, methamphetamine, pot, cocaine or oxycontin – the result is the same – a new life. 877-413-3073

NARCONON

No comments: