Thursday, December 11, 2008

Healthy Lifestyle

Success



Here is another success story from a Narconon student. It is our hope to spread holiday cheer.



“I realized there are friendships that I have to detach from. I had always taken the stance they might change and choose healthy lifestyle and I could be that model of sobriety in their lives. Instead, I always ended up falling back into the using life style I was trying to help them out of. Now I see it is not my responsibility to pull these people out of addiction. I can offer them the tools and contacts necessary to recovery, but beyond that I must dispense with these friendships that are a danger to sobriety.



There are many things and people I could have in my life but many of these I do not need to have the will power to control and bring into my life.



I have the ability to control every aspect of my life. It is within my power and intentions to dispense emotions, impulses and people that endanger my sobriety.



I also have the ability to acquire the tools and support system and surround myself in a manner that ensures a happy and healthy life. I can have happiness, success and wealth, but this is only possible if I push myself to have and to properly lace the tools I ma learning to stay sober.



I realize that there are so my amazing things and people that I could have in my life.”



While much of the world is caught up in the woes of the depression, Narconon is bringing new life to those who had been at the bottom of despair.



Whether it is heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine or pot Narconon is here for those who know life can be better.



877-413-3073. We are the new life program

NARCONON

No comments: