Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Cheer

SUCCESS STORY FROM A NARCONON STUDENT



The whole world will want some holiday cheer during the season and many people will try hard to find some. At Narconon we have good will and miracles every day. We are trying to spread the good news especially during the holiday seasons, because we represent hope – real hope for a happy 2009. Here is a recent success story.



“I realize I have total control of my body. I am comfortable with my body and I can move my body in any way I want to. My interpretation of how I move my body may not be the same as that of another individual, but that doesn’t matter because as long as I am not hurting anyone, I have the freedom to do whatever I want.



This particular exercise taught me that I also have to be willing to listen to authority and do as they advise in order to be able to continue to move life forward sober.”



It is simple wins like this that add up to the big win of a happy, drug free and successful life.



Whether it is heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine or pot abuse, the Narconon program continues pouring out the holiday cheer for the addicts, families and anyone else who wants to share in these successes. 877-413-3073

NARCONON

No comments: