Friday, December 5, 2008

I'm a people pleaser

Here is one of the many success stories of the day picked randomly from the Narconon drug treatment students.



“I have worked halfway through this course and I have had multiple people helping me. Before I got here I was a people pleaser and went along with the flow no matter what. I did what I could to keep the peace with anyone. I just wanted everything to be alright with my friends, my enemies and strangers. I would use and use and use and sacrifice myself to keep everyone else happy. After being here for a month I have grown a backbone and stand up for myself.



I have realized that I need to make myself happy first and then let that spread to others and work on the next. I keep myself first now and that feels great.



Today my twin was having a hard time and I was able to help him by putting myself first. I did not even do it selfishly.



I get an amazing feeling helping others by helping myself. I am so thankful for the people here and what I’ve learned to utilize. It is an amazing feeling that I haven’t felt in a long time.”



Whether it is cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine or pot Narconon can help.



877-413-3073

No comments: