Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Phenomenal

NARCONON SUCCESS STORY

Here is another Narconon success story from someone who earlier, had been addicted to heroin. Now he is getting past his addiction through the Narconon

drug treatment program.

“This course has helped me deal with my past and think about my future. It has made me realize that before I was here, my life was dull boring and monotonous.

This program has helped my future develop into an exciting, colorful and opportunity filled adventure. I am no longer stuck in between my past and my future and I can move onto the rest of my life. I am full of potential and have the world at my feel. It is well within my grasp and I am ready to take hold of it and run.

I can handle the insanity that the rest of the world is going to throw at me. This course has prepared me for dealing with the rest of the population.

I feel better now than I have in a long time and it only continues to get better.

I love it. I feel phenomenal.”

This success story was written by someone who had been addicted to heroin. However, whether a person is addicted to cocaine, methamphetamine, pot or Oxycontin, the Narconon program results are the same – a new life for those who honestly do the program. 877-413-3073

No comments: