Thursday, February 26, 2009

Realization

NARCONON SUCCESS

Here is another Narconon success story. Each step of the Narconon drug treatment program unfolds a new realization and another step towards full recovery from drug addiction.

“I had a huge realization today. I use an inhaler on a daily basis and after three years of smoking crack, inhaling, holding it in and then blowing it out I realized that my inhaler would remind me of getting high.

Anyway, I guess probably for the first month and ½ , every time I would use my inhaler it was the same thing – being reminded of smoking the pipe.

Finally I am out of the habit of doing that and I owe it all to Narconon and the most amazing supervisors.”

After three months of being at Narconon, my life has definitely changed for the better. I have never felt better in my life.

It is not unusual for our students to realize the day to day things that contributed to their past drug use. Just realizing what these things are can weaken the power they have over the individual.

Whether a person is using crack cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin or Oxycontin, Narconon is the New Life Program that will lead them to a new life. 877-413-3073

No comments: