Thursday, February 26, 2009

Realization

NARCONON SUCCESS STORY

Here is a recent success story. It shows that life is not perfect, but we can all be moving towards a better place:

“Every day I feel better than I’ve ever felt! I get a little sad sometimes, but I get over it quicker than I used to.

I can see a change in me and I want to continue to help myself. I also want to help others so they can feel as good as I feel.

I am finally making my mom, dad and girlfriend happy. No one really knows how happy this makes me! I finally realize what I am doing for myself and how my life is changing for the GOOD!”

At Narconon we would like to see anyone who needs help have successes like this. Whether a person is using heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine or Oxycontin – the suffering really can be over. With Narconon drug treatment, anyone can have a new life.

877-413-3073

No comments: