Friday, January 2, 2009

Coming to a realization

I know that I could have, let things stay in place, or dispense of anything in the room or in my life. I realized when I choose people or things I like to have I am happy. Whenever I think of anything bad I my mood drops. I don't even have to say it out loud and the negativity has a bad effect on me. The same happens when I permit good things or people to remain in place. I also feel much better when I dispense of bad people around me as well as bad things such as cigarettes. I know I have the power to do all 3 things to anything but I have to make the concsious decision to have good things and people so I remain happy and sober as well as dispense the bad to keep my soberity and happiness also.

After naming objects that I could have, I realized that certain things that I can have open doors to other wonderful things. Having this program allows me to have my soberity and happiness. Having my education allows me to have a good career and have a successful life. I also gain a plethera of other good things. Setting large goals gives me the determination to get them and have all of the ripple effects as well.

ANOTHER NARCONON SUCCESS! 1-877-413-3073.

NARCONON

1 comment:

Legion said...

That's insane. The notoriously criminal Scientology corporation's fake "drug treatment" fraud they call "NarCONon" not only does not work, the freakishly bizarre quack medical frauds the insane kooks use that were dreamed up by their drug-addled conman messiah L. Ron Hubbard can be DEADLY.

Scientology's "NarCONon" fraud uses L. Ron Hubbard's freakish "Purification Rundown" noti0ons which include toxic levels of niacine and insane flying saucer kook reading, all of which is very debilitative and leaves drug and alcohol addicts not only still addicted but something near $20,000 in debt to the criminal enterprise.

http://www.crackpots.org/

Anyone stupid enough to give these insane criminals their money still does not deserve to have Scientology rook and swindle them with their "NarCONon" fraud.

But don't take my work for the criminal enterprise's word for anything. Do your own homework and look at the miracle claims made by the Scientology crooks, then look at what medical doctors and legitimate drug treatment organizations have to say.