Friday, September 19, 2008

My day

My day started normally about 7:10 am this morning. Alarm went off and I knew it was time to go to Narconon of Ga to work and help people. I always wake up looking forward to it. Anyway, I got ready and left for work and worked myself through the Atlanta traffic of Friday morning, YUCK! I got to Narconon about 9:30 to start my day that is usually suppose to start about 10am. I always like to be early rather than late. Anyway, I finally got a key to my house and I was sooo excited about it! I started working on different things for Narconon and how to get the word out about the program. Lots of ideas flooded my head. I keep thinking, I work for a drug education and rehabilitation center, what better job could I have to help people? My bosses started coming in one by one finally the last got there about 12. We did our educational videos and talked with the students like we do everyday. Well, today was a little special, in the middle of our Friday meeting I was called and told my son was being rushed to the hospital because he busted his head open! I am almost an hour from home and my son is 1. Needless to say I freaked. I told my bosses at Narconon and they of course told me I could leave whenever I needed to. I finally left about 4 pm rushing home. Of course, more traffic! I didn't get to the hospital until 6:30!!! Geez...I couldn't believe it but he was ok. Just hungry because he had been there for so long. Well, I am now home and it is really time to try and wind down and go to bed and start again tomorrow. It's Saturday so it's all family time. More later......

If you are interested in the center I work for contact us at 1-877-413-3073
drugsno.com, atlantarecoverycenter.com, narconon.org

No comments: