Sunday, September 21, 2008

My weekend

Geez, my weekend.....Where to start. Well I didn't have to go into work at NARCONON this weekend but that never stops me from doing something a little extra. I enjoy my job so much that I continue doing it since rehab is a 24 hour a day 7 day a week job. Anyway, yesterday we ended up at my brother in laws house for a little family reunion and I got to see my inlaws, all my nephews and 1 niece and my great nephew. It was great! Of course that didn't stop me from working on NARCONON things. We had hamburgers, hotdogs on the grill. YUMMY! My brother in law can cook! We left there picked up my husbands waitress for work and then her daughter watched my boys at my house so I could get a little more work done, yeap you guess it NARCONON. Anyway, I finally laid down about 10:30pm and got up about 9am this morning. I decided I wasn't going anywhere today I was just going to check emails from NARCONON and my personal emails. So that is what I did but somehow I messed up my server so I can't send messages out right now. ARGH, it's so annoying. Anyway, I am going to get ready for a wonderful Monday at Narconon. I always love to go in even though sometimes I just can't get there because it is so far. But the drive is so well worth it when I see the recovery coming out of the building. Anyway, I will blog tomorrow night! Till then....thats my boring weekend :-)1-877-413-3073
drugsno.com,atlantarecoverycenter.com, narconon.org

No comments: