Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Wednesday

Ok, Where should I start. I guess I will start with this morning. I always work from home on Wednesday's. It's easier to get a few more things done for NARCONON if I am home because it's private and I can get personal with people if they would like to talk about DRUGS and/or ALCOHOL abuse. I did call in to check on the office of NARCONON today and we did get a new student which makes me happy. That is one more person that we can help get rid of their ADDICTION. The rest of my day went as follows....I had to take my son to get stitches out of his little head. I felt so bad...then we went to my in-laws house and had an awesome dinner. We came home and it is bath night for the boys so they got their bath and I changed their linens on their bed. (I can't stand dirty sheets!). Anyway, it's time for my bath and beddy bye time so I can get up in the morning and go to work at NARCONON and help more and more people get off of drugs. If they only knew what a sober life feels like. It makes a difference when you play with your children. It really does!I will blog tomorrow! Till then nite nite!

drugsno.com, atlantarecoverycenter.com, narconon.org

No comments: