Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Friday and beyond.....

My day at NARCONON started out just trying to get there. Here in Atlanta there is no gas to be found and when you find it you have to wait an hour or longer to get it. It is so ridiculous! Anyway, I made it to NARCONON on time and immediately started setting up for what would be a very productive day at NARCONON. We had 2 student birthdays which is always fun. It's always nice to see the students drug-free, many celebrating there birthdays sober and clean for the first time since childhood. It really brings a smile to your face to see them happy and they know that NARCONON really does care about them. I worked really hard yesterday and left work and didn't get home for 3 hours because you guess it GAS! I mean geez....How am I suppose to help these people if I can't even do anything. But I have gas now and I am home and today is Saturday and I plan on spending it with my boys! I go back to NARCONON on Monday.....
drugsno.com, atlantarecoverycenter.com,narconon.org, addiction

No comments: