Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Monday at NARCONON

My Monday at NARCONON..It started out very well which for a Monday morning in Atlanta it's a good thing. Traffic wasn't bad at all and I actually got to work early. WOOHOOO! I came in and started working on all my work at NARCONON to get my week started off right. The students started coming in and they were really happy and go lucky for a Monday morning! I realized we had 5 more new students here at NARCONON which is always a good sign. It means that we are really on track to help people with their addictions. It makes me feel good knowing that they will succeed and join their families in a few months clean and sober! After all the introductions I proceeded through my day. We are going to have 1 graduation this week here at NARCONON and I am thrilled! I will definetely blog about that one this week. I got home at 7:15pm last night and had a great night with my kids and my husband. We watched wrestling (our Monday night thing as a family, I know redneck :-) ) I went to bed about 11:15pm and now I am back at work on this beautiful Tuesday morning. I am blessed to be here and today is going to be an awesome day.....
drugsno.com, atlantarecoverycenter.com, narconon.org, addiction

No comments: