Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cocaine Abuse

 

NARCONON REALIZATION

 

This was written just a few moments ago by a Narconon student who had been abusing crack cocaine right up until the point she enrolled in the program. She hopes that others might be inspired to enroll in the Narconon drug treatment program.

“I realize that my attitude can influence other people. If I have a positive attitude and am encouraging to those around me, they seem to pick up on that. Example – I’m driving down the road and pull up beside someone at a red light. They look mad – I can smile at them and they will probably end up smiling or laughing.

A friend told me today that he told his family about me and then he thanked me for the encouragement that I had given him. That felt good because it shows me that I am thinking of others instead of being selfish like I was when I was using.”

Whatever a person’s drug of abuse is – cocaine, marijuana, methamphetamine, heroin or xanax, the adventure of Narconon is waiting for them and the destination is the same – a drug free life. 877-413-3073

Digg This

No comments: