Friday, April 3, 2009

Student Realization

NARCONON REALIZATION

Here is another realization of a Narconon drug treatment student, written in the hopes that another person will be motivated to begin the Narconon program. Whether they are abusing crack, heroin, methamphetamine, pot or alcohol there are people out there who need the program and they can call 877-413-3073.

Here is the realization:

“In this class even though I’m following someone else’s direction I am doing it in a manner that suits me and makes me happy. Several times I thought of doing things to affect others but controlled my impulses to be disruptive and create problems for myself. I then continued to follow directions happily.

Other times in my life I made errors in what to interact with, but now I can realize when I make a mistake, adjust my actions and move on happily.

I have great affinity for my student assistant and she has affinity for me. This acts as a good reminder and model for my own actions. She is greatly appreciated.”

Narconon is the New Life Program and it is our goal to spread success as far and wide as possible. Call us – we can help.

Narconon 877-413-3073

Digg This

No comments: