Friday, April 17, 2009

Dreaming

 

NARCONON REALIZATION

Here is a Narconon daily realization for the day – shared here with the hope that anyone who has a problem with cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, pot or any drug of abuse can have good days like this too. 877-413-3073.

“Today has been a very special day for me. I have had one win after another. I shared my win with my mom and she told me that she has seen such a positive change in me that it is like I am a new man.

I see life so much differently than I ever dreamed. Life can seem boring – but you can face it with a pleasant face and a good attitude. Before when I thought something was “boring” I would get high. But Narconon is teaching me how to work through situations without making the wrong decisions.

Now I have control of myself in a more than positive way. My decisions are the right now. I am living in the day – and I know that doing this every day is going to make my future a great one.

Everyone who means anything to me can see the new and totally improved me. This is a feeling I will never let go of!”

Narconon drug treatment is the New Life Program.

Digg This

No comments: