Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Realization

 

NARCONON REALIZATION

On the path to sobriety there are many things that Narconon students learn about themselves through study and self examination. Each day in our drug rehab every student makes progress. Most usually as a student is progressing through the Narconon program they start to want to share their success. That is why every day students bring me success stories, in the hopes that they can get the word out to those who are addicted – Whatever drug you are addicted to, whether it be cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine or pot, the Narconon program offers a way out and they want to communicate this. Here is a success story.

“If I affect myself or my surroundings in a negative manner I can immediately attempt to resolve this and person a correction so that my overall actions are positive in the final result.

If one’s thoughts are skewed by drugs or something else their actions would complicate or make worse their interactions with their surroundings. With a skewed base, actions or reactions would be destructive, inconsistent, unreliable and unpredictable.

I am learning that while some of my initial actions could be impulse actions that I can go back and correct these actions, especially if I do not like the effect that was created on others.

Also, if I am constantly thinking about the past, then I begin to struggle with what I am trying to accomplish in the present. I am learning how to be in control of all of this.”

Narconon is the New life Program. 877-413-3073

Digg This

No comments: