Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Making yourself happy

 

NARCONON REALIZATION

Here is another realization. Students on the Narconon drug rehab program learn about themselves and each realization is a stepping stone on the road to freedom from drugs. The destination is not only freedom from drugs, but a happy and productive life. It is their wish that others can find their way to this road and that is why these realizations are published daily. Whether a person is abusing heroin, pot, cocaine, methamphetamine, Oxyontin or xanax the Narconon students want you to know that there is an answer here.

“Even though I am learning that sometimes I have to follow someone else’s direction, I see that I can do that in a manner that suits me and makes me happy. I am learning to control those impulses to be disruptive. I see that if I realize my errors, I can adjust them and go on happily. I am learning that when I don’t understand something I can keep a pleasant face and demeanor and maintain good affinity while I am trying to understand what is expected of me.

Others around here are acting as a good role model for me and this is greatly appreciated.”

Narconon is the New Life Program. Start yours today. 877-413-3073

Digg This

No comments: