Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happiness

NARCONON REALIZATION

Here is a Narconon realization for the day from a Narconon drug treatment student. He is hoping that addicts read this because he knows that it is very important to talk with someone who has walked the path. He wants you to know that there is the opportunity for you to leave the confusion of your mind and gain your true position in life.

Happiness that you can share is truth and honestly with others. Here is the success:

“Everything and everyone that I am in contact with is within my control. I control when the interaction occurs, for how long in which direction, if the interaction needs to change and if so how, when where degree etc. I also control when it stops.

From now on my first priority in everything in my world will be that I must be positive for me and to fit my moral and ethical codes, health opportunity and circle of influence.

I can and will forever be conscious of impulse reactions (avoiding them) and life my life with the aforementioned decisions.

It is amazing as my buddy and I have gone through this course – the yesterdays and errors of my drug use have been pushed far away from me and really let me look at getting involved with all the life around me.

I enthusiastically want to continue to chase life.

Narconon 877-413-3073

For those who need treatment with cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, pot and alcohol abuse.

Digg This

No comments: