Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I won’t let you down

Letter from a student

Here is a letter that a Narconon drug rehab student wrote to his supervisor this week.

“Dear Abby,

I just wanted to really tell you thank you again. This week you really helped to open my eyes. I have been trying extremely hard and I hope you know that. I feel great about my program now – I really do. It makes me feel good when I am making progress. I am also thankful for the course twin you gave me. She is pushing me hard and helping me out so much. Even sometimes when I don’t feel like doing it she still helps me through it.

I am moving at such a great pace now and I will continue to do well.

Again, I just wanted to tell you thank you – I won’t let you down.”

Narconon staff members really care. Whether a person has abused cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin, pot or alcohol Narconon staff members are here to help.

877-413-3073

Digg This

No comments: