Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Own Life

NARCONON REALIZATION

Here is another realization for the day. Each day my desk is filled with realizations of our Narconon students as they progress through their drug rehab program. They bring them to me to share, in the hopes that others will find similar freedom from addiction from heroin, cocaine, methamphetamine or any other drug of abuse.

“I am in charge of my life. I have been making my own decisions. And I feel they have been good ones lately. I am taking care of myself and doing what is right for me.

I first made the decision to go to Narconon. Then many morning before going to sauna I made the decision to go and stick with it. I followed through with that decision.

It makes me feel good know that I am also here for my course twin. I made the decision to e of any help that I could to him and I am following through. I can make a difference in other people’s lives. But I realize now that I can make the biggest difference in my own life.”

Narconon is the New Life Program. 877-413-3073

Digg This

No comments: