Saturday, April 25, 2009

Realization

NARCONON REALIZATION

Here is another Narconon realization, written in the hopes that it will touch someone who has given up hope that drug treatment works. It can work.

“While I was working with my buddy I found an ease to perform and work with him. There is no confusion with my environment and my connection with it. Everything is actually wonderful.

I am aware that no matter where I go I must be cognizant of me and that where I go effects me. At times, the locations I go to might not be of my choice. I need to make sure that they are suitable to me once I get there. Also I need to accept every part of me as I am.

Have a great day. I’m extremely happy and aware.”

Whether a person has been abusing crack cocaine, heroin, methamphetamine, pot, or any drug of abuse, Narconon drug treatment walks them down the same road – the one that leads out of addiction. Narconon is the new life program 877-413-3073

Digg This

No comments: