Friday, April 17, 2009

Continuing

NARCONON REALIZATION

Here is a realization from a Narconon drug treatment student.

During this exercise I find myself continuing to do everything without a care in the world. By using the tools I have been given, nothing seems to get to me anymore. It is such a good feeling for me to be able to handle situations without reacting in a manner that is not good for my growth in my new life.

I can’t believe what I am writing. All of this is so positive for a person like me, who has spent most of his life feeling terrible for what I have done. I will continue to be here to get everything NARCONON has to offer me. I feel so good about the person I am becoming.

Narconon is the new life program for those who have used heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine, pot or any drug of abuse.

877-413-3073

Digg This

No comments: