Thursday, November 20, 2008

Attitude Adjustment

SUCCESS FROM A NARCONON STUDENT





This is really the week of successes! Here again today is another success story from a Narconon student who is in drug treatment. No matter what is going on, I know that I can arrive to Narconon and hear the wins from the students who are turning their lives around.



“I’ve just realized the amazing attitude change in me towards females. When I first came in here I hated every girl that came in my path, but over this period of time here there has been a drastic change in my mentality and I have now made a few friendships that I hold close to my heart. My stubborn ways subsided and the opportunities of growth prospered.



I am also aware now that my family loves me for me and by seeing me go through thick and thin they ignored me while I was using and backed off so they wouldn’t get to know the me I was while using. They have watched me change now and our relationships can flourish.”



Sadly, quite often, addiction ruins relationships. But any relationship can be repaired, using the right tools.



Narconon is the New Life Program and it can help mend broken lives with no thought to the past, only a wonderful future.

NARCONON OF GA

No comments: