Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Family relationships

Here is a success story from a Narconon student today: I have had another day of getting to witness great wins from our students.





NARCONON STUDENT SUCCESS STORY

“I started to come out of my shell a bit and not let people run over me. On this course I am learning to use my judgment, just as I am going to have to filter things in life and decide which things to stop or not.



I thought about my mom while doing this. I tried to be upbeat and reassure her that everything was going okay for me and then I realized that it is not about me – it is about her.



I realized that I can shift away from this and it is my decision whether or not I am going to let her actions affect me. I can also separate myself from her actions which are not helpful to me.”



Often family relations become strained because of addiction and sometimes it is strained family relations that contribute to addiction.



Regardless of which it is, family is always involved in addiction. The Narconon program helps addicts take responsibility for their family as well as themselves.



The Narconon program involves all facets of life in treatment.



877-413-3073

NARCONON OF GA

No comments: