Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In Control

NARCONON OBJECTIVES COURSE SUCCESS



“I can control my intentions. My control over my intentions and what outcomes result from whether I follow through or choose not to do something is entirely up to me.



I choose what I do if I intend to do or not do something the control over what I do or don’t do is in my hands.



I also have my right and left straightened out which is something I have never been able to do. Ever since I was little I have always got my right side and my left side mixed up. However, amazingly enough I have distinguished my right and left and hopefully now I can follow directions a little better.”





Heroin, methadone, cocaine, heroin, crack Oxycontin or most drugs of abuse – we can help. 877-413-3073

NARCONON OF GA

No comments: