Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Steps

Success Story from a Narconon Student



Today I had the privilege of having someone present this success story.



“During my using years the changes in my life were not okay, they were negative. Now that I’ve found a good change I can stop my addiction and maintain sobriety. I see that during my using years I often jumped too far ahead, gave myself too steep of a gradient or jumped to conclusions. I never stepped back and dealt with things or tried to fix what I was losing grasp of. Because of this, I lost everything. I also see that I always thought my life was full of these huge problems. Instead of changing these issues or elements in my life they started and I never changed them. Because of this I had no control- there was not a start, change or stop so everything slowly but surely slipped away. Seeing the different sized objects I see now that no matter how big the problems in my life were, I solved them the same; I used. I never changed anything because I just didn’t care



Baby steps are what works for me changing the elements in my life, little by little the tons of small problems can be solved and a big picture can be clear. I’ve learned that it’s important to do this because otherwise I’ll always think of my addiction.



Since starting this course my awareness to the fact change is important and okay and necessary to grow.



I see how important it is to my addiction so no that I maintain sobriety I can change the factors that were not okay and I’ll be able to accept the change.”



Anyone with a problem methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, marijuana, oxycontin or any drug can make a change for the better in their life with the Narconon New Life Program. 877 413-3073

NARCONON OF GA

No comments: