Monday, November 10, 2008

NARCONON success keeps coming!

NARCONON SUCCESS OF THE WEEK



Here are some excerpts from the week from Narconon students.



“When noticing the sunset reflecting off the fall leaves, which is my favorite season, I saw the beauty in the sunset. For so long, while I used, I never paid attention to the beauty of mother-nature and never appreciated anything. Now that I am seeing these things I see that I didn’t believe in my heart I deserved it. But I do and know that I deserve everything I have wanted.”



“Some of my realizations were funny, some were eye opening and some made me sad and were very hard to handle. I must say that those that were hardest to handle were the ones that helped me the most. I believe in many ways that objectives may have saved my life.”



“I am starting to have power over my own feelings. I’ve had the realization that I am the most important thing in my environment and in control of it through my decisions and emotions.”



“I want to have a clock and a watch. 8 years of using has flown and my life has fallen apart. Now that I am in present time I want to be held accountable and I don’t want to miss out on anymore things that I could have had during those years my using prevented me from having. I want to remember things and enjoy every day.”



“I appreciate my life, the people in it and myself.”



Narconon is the New Life Program and can help with people with heroin, methamphetamine and cocaine problems. Any drug of abuse we can help with.



877-413-3073

NARCONON of Georgia

No comments: