Thursday, November 6, 2008

Remarkable success story from NARCONON

A Narconon Success Story



I have to say out of the time spent here at Narconon I’ve had two life changing experiences. The first was the Sauna program. The sauna for me was phenomenal. However, the objective course far surpassed what I received out of the sauna.

I had some life saving wins and realizations that will forever be remembered and utilized in order to stay clean and healthy. Some of my realizations were funny, some were eye opening and some made me sad and were very hard to handle. I must say that those that were hardest to handle were the ones that helped me the most. These realizations often dealt with my family and friends and more than likely brought up some very touchy subjects. This objectives course was very important to my case because it made me confront the issues in my life which were most important in saving my life. All in all, the objectives course I believe was the most important and helpful thing in this program up to date. In fact I believe in many ways it has quite possibly saved my life.

What I am certain of is that my relationship with my family and friends has never been better. I have never been happier and more focused on what is happening today instead of what has happened yesterday. And for the first time in almost ten years I know I will overcome my addiction and become successful - enough to make my loved ones proud and most of all confident in who I’ve become.

877-413-3073


drugsno.com, drugsno.com/addiction.htm, drugsno.com/identify_abuse.htm

No comments: