Thursday, November 13, 2008

In love...

NARCONON STUDENT SUCCESS



“It now bothers me to see others hurt. When I was using I honestly didn’t care how others hurt or felt because I felt like I got rid of my hurts by using so they could too. Wow that is a horrible way to think, but it is a true realization of the way my mind used to process things.



My mom even made a comment when I saw her recently when I was talking about everything I was going to have when I graduate and come home. She smiled and said something like she knows I can have whatever I want now and especially the relationship with my kids. I asked her what she meant and she said that “I see that you are I love with your children.” It gave me chills all over my body and it even gives me chills to write it down right now.



I now have this unconditional love between my children and myself that I did not have before. Mine and their love is reciprocated whereas before I was so caught up in my addiction that I couldn’t love myself much less anyone else. As I talked about in earlier objective, I now appreciate the good qualities that I do have and am grateful for them. I will be able to lobe others because I now love myself. This will enable me to have that relationship.”



Narconon successes like this are why we are here to service YOU and your family.



Whether it is methamphetamine, marijuana, cocaine, heroin or other drugs, we sincerely know we can help you.



Narconon the New Life Program 877-413-3073

NARCONON OF GA

No comments: