Thursday, November 20, 2008

Obligations

NARCONON SUCCESS



Today many students are reporting success and here is another one. Regardless of what is going on in the world with the economy and the stress of the holiday season coming on, we always have joy to report from Narconon of Georgia.



“Dealing with my father situation again, I thought it was going to be hard. I’ve come to terms with it. I have realized that I have the willingness to change myself to make a situation feasible so I can make the best out of it and add wisdom to my life. Since part one of the course, I have noticed I am very good at starting something in my life and I’m willing to change more than ever before.



While I was using, I would make obligations but change and never fulfill them. That’s not the case anymore. I’ve also always been a functioning addict and no matter what I did, I did it well. My job became a huge increasing factor to my drug use and I couldn’t’ force myself to quit, even though I knew it was not OK for me. It was like I was attached. I was forced to quit. When I came to rehab and it was the best change ever and I see that now and I won’t ever put myself in that situation again.”



These are the kinds of wins that anyone can have at Narconon of Georgia. Methamphetamine, ecstasy, cocaine, marijuana, heroin or other drugs – the help is here at the New Life program. 877-413-3073

NARCONON OF GA

No comments: