Friday, November 7, 2008

A NARCONON success story from a student!

SUCCESS STORY FROM A NARCONON STUDENT



This objective exercise made me realize that I am now capable of filtering the good, bad, positive and negative in my life. I know trash and negative will be part of every day life and now I am able to see it and choose the good to maintain my sobriety. My environment and surroundings will always have obstacles and hurdles and bad seeds. It’s all about choices and decision and I must make the appropriate ones to maintain my sobriety and get the things back I lost, the things I never could have from using and the things I’ve always had.



You can have wins just like this – this is a real student and this win happened today.



Narconon the New Life Program helps others with cocaine, marijuana, heroin and methamphetamine addiction.

drugsno.com, drugsno.com/addiction.htm, drugsno.com/identify_abuse.htm

No comments: