Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NARCONON daily success!

NARCONON DAILY SUCCESS



“ I see how this program is helping me and so does my family and my girlfriend. Today I helped my room mate on handling responsibilities in life. As I go through this program I am trying as hard as I can to do the best I can to better my life. I know that I was on the way to ruining my life in a lot of ways and I have been too messed up in the past to see what I was doing to my life.



But now I’m starting to see how I was messing up my life and the reason s why I was doing the things I was doing. My brain is starting to clean up a great deal more than I has ever been since age 21. I am now 49 years old.”





The Narconon program provides assistance in recovery from most drugs of abuse including Xanax, Oxycontin, heroin, marijuana, cocaine and alcohol.



76% rate – really the best around.



877-413-3073

Narconon of Ga

No comments: