Thursday, November 6, 2008

NARCONON another success story

SUCCESS STORY FROM A NARCONON STUDENT



“Today I realized while doing the objectives course that since I began using my life has had many holes and cracks in it due to my actions. I’m ready to deal with them and not hide anymore, because I’m ready for the life I once dreamed of and have the things I want and deserve rather than holding on to bad.



During the objective class I also realized I can have new boundaries in my life. I was hurt when I did not have boundaries before and I let people walk all over me until I was emotionally and physically broken.



I had never put any boundaries up with my little sister who is a problem for me in my life. I also need to put boundaries up with my mother so we can have more of a mother daughter relationship rather than friendship because she always gets hurt which triggers my addiction. The bright colored walls here symbolized a positive change in boundaries so I can have things I wasn’t able to keep when I was using.”



If someone you know is abusing drugs call Narconon for a 76% success rate.



877-413-3073

drugsno.com,drugsno.com/addiction.htm, drugsno.com/identify_abuse.htm

No comments: