Monday, November 10, 2008

NARCONON success keeps rolling on.....

SUCCESS FROM A NARCONON STUDENT



I realized that the things you want in life, in order to keep them, you have to take care of them and hold on to them so that they won’t go away. Some things are easier to keep from going away than others. There are some things in life that will always be there, but sometimes the things that you want you have to work at keeping.



For example, my family will always be there for me when I’m in need of them. Now, on the other hand, if I want my home to be there or my power to be on, or my car to run, I need to work to pay the bills and take care of my things.



Also, if I want to keep a sober life, I have to hold onto that thought and not let anything deter me so I can keep my sobriety from going away. I need to have control of myself and maintain that control in order to not lose it.



I have the ability and the power to re-establish past relationships I’ve lost due to my life style and regain the trust and start living the life I was living before my drug use.



I have the power to show and prove myself to myself and everyone that I want in my life, by staying sober.



Narconon is the New Life Program. We help with heroin, oxycontin, xanax, marijuana, cocaine and methamphetamine. If you know someone with a drinking problem we can help that too. 877-413-3073

Narconon Georgia

No comments: