Monday, November 3, 2008

NARCONON Success Story!

NARCONON STUDENT SUCCESS STORY



My intentions upon coming to Narconon were simply to try and get clean so I could get my life in order. I’ve been on drugs of all sorts since I was 12 years old. Honestly, I didn’t know who I was anymore, lost in the haze, if you will. I lost friends, hurt family members, neglected my responsibilities, all because of the drugs I was doing, and the lifestyle. I was living to support my habits. As a result, I did even more drugs to escape my feeling about these things. All the while, even though I knew what was causing my problems, I wouldn’t accept that drugs were to blame. I hated the reality that I let an outside entity change the way I thought.



In the time I’ve spent here, I’ve learned that I really am a better person than I thought. I’ve come to realize that I don’t have to depend on substances to make me feel good about myself. I have rebuilt relationship with both family and friends, established goals for myself, both personal and professional. Through the patience, determination and true heartfelt care of the entire staff of Narconon, I’ve come to realize that the person I used to be was still there.



I don’t hate myself anymore and I could never thank these people enough. They have been there to support me far more than I ever have for myself and taught me how to stand tall again.



DD

drugsno.com, drugsno.com/addiction.htm, drugsno.com/identify_abuse.htm

No comments: