Monday, November 17, 2008

Change

OBJECTIVES SUCCESS FROM A NARCONON STUDENT



I realized today that when things change a whole new aspect is added to you life – brightness is brought in. Change is good and the ability to stop is good because it shows progress in life and overcoming the uncomfortable and misunderstood rather than hiding it with drugs. This course makes me realize a log about my life and the things that fell apart. My addiction is a prime example. I started using, changed my addiction to heavy drugs and never could stop and it buried the opportunities because my addiction had no control. I then became blurry minded and couldn’t change.



The difference now is that I’m aware of my addiction and I’m making a change to open the opportunities that my life has waiting for me- the ones that addiction did not let me see.



Narconon is the New Life Program 877-413-3073

NARCONON OF GA

No comments: