Monday, January 26, 2009

Embracing the World

NARCONON SUCCESS

Here is another Narconon success story. These stories are real and we hope they reach out to the audience who today, were doing searches for: “simple ways to make methamphetamine” and “How long does cocaine stay in your system?”

If they knew there was hope they would have been looking for the Narconon program nearest them. This success story is for those people:

I was smothered by life before Narconon and held captive by my addiction. I was moving in circles and not progressing anywhere. There is now distance between my addiction and me. My freedom is within my reach – I just have to take it as my own.

Life is a long journey. There will be a lot of changes, trials and tribulations. On the other hand there will be a lot of triumphs and victories along the way as well. The journey along the way with all of the wins, losses relationships and the many changes are what make the

final destination worth it.

I have to live in the moment, take things as they come and remember everything that comes to me, because it comes for a reason and I just have to figure out how it is going to affect me.

I am ready to embrace it all with a smile on my face. I am ready to do great things for myself and the rest of the world.”

Whether it is cocaine, methamphetamine, heroin or pot the New Life Program can offer anyone these changes. 877-413-3073

No comments: