Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not too bad but not too good

SUCCESS STORY

Here is another success story. We have had several today, but this one is dedicated to those who have lost hope of getting off heroin. You can do it and a new life awaits you here at Narconon.

“I have used the expression “not too bad but not too good” all of my life. I’ve been in the middle for a very long time. I didn’t stray to one side or the other because I was too scared. And I didn’t want to disturb the peaceful waters. I realized today that in the last 3 or 4 years I have been stuck in between my past and my future. I worked through high school and went onto college but my addiction kept me from moving on into my future. I was stuck in the middle using every day and not achieving any of my goals or even trying to work on them.

After this course I came to terms with where I was but I am ready to take the first step into my future and see where it leads me. Now is the time and I am prepared for all challenges that come my way.”

Whether it is abuse of heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine or pot

Graduation

the Narconon program provides hope and a new life. 877-413-3073

No comments: