Thursday, January 29, 2009

A lot to be accomplished!

NARCONON SUCCESS

Here is another Narconon success- one of many today, representing a new life. This one is dedicated to those who are doing a search for famous heroin addicts. We think all of our students, though not famous, are the luckiest people in the world.

“My life before Narconon consisted of bad relationships and everything else that can be bad. I have turned the corner and now reached a life that is prosperous, successful and sober.

I used my addiction to dig a hole and once I was in it, the drugs kept me there. I have climbed out of the hole I was in for 6 years and a lot has changed since then. I have grown into a healthy and smart young man and I have lots of potential. When I was in the hole I lost contact with family, friends and myself, but I have regained contact with all of them. I filled the hole up because I never want to return to it.

I have all the time in the world to do great things and better myself and others. I let go of time while I was addicted to drugs

and it began to pass by me. I was using drugs, so it didn’t matter.

I will use my time wisely and as productively as possible. There is a lot of time left for me and that means that there is a lot to be accomplished!”

No matter how much time a person has wasted on methamphetamine, opiates, cocaine, benzodiazepines or pot they still have the rest of their life to live. The new beginning of that life starts at Narconon 877-413-3073

No comments: